Terms of service
Mobile App Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of Pullce, our website located at https://pullce.com, and any related services provided by Alybio Travel LLC. When you create a Pullce account or use Pullce, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from further using the app, accessing our website, or using any other services provided by Alybio Travel LLC. If you access or download Pullce from (1) the Apple App Store, you agree to any Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service; and/or (2) the Google Play Store, you agree to the Android, Google Inc. Terms and Conditions including the Google Apps Terms of Service. We, Alybio Travel LLC, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page and notify you through the app and/or the email address you provided when you created your account. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication. These Terms of Service were last updated on 2 July 2021.
1.1 “Business” means our partner businesses (who provide you with cashback for purchasing their goods and services) are also referred to as “Merchant” or “Merchants”.
1.2 “Eligible Transaction” or “Qualifying Transactions” means an unreturned non-cancelled transaction made with an Enrolled Card and meets the terms of an offer. Excludes transactions completed using a debit card with a PIN entry;
1.3 “Eligible Card” means a credit or debit card in the individual name of the applicable Member and which is eligible to become an Enrolled Card. Not all Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards are eligible for transaction monitoring – including PIN based purchases on debit cards (If you register a debit card, your transaction must be processed as a ‘credit’ (i.e., signature) transaction to make sure the transaction can be monitored. Do not use a Personal Identification Number (PIN) when paying for your purchases with your enrolled card if you want the transaction to be eligible for rewards or offer completion.) . Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Corporate cards, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Purchasing cards, non-reloadable prepaid cards, government-administered prepaid cards (including EBT cards), healthcare (including Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or insurance prepaid cards, Visa Buxx, and Visa-branded, MasterCard-branded, and American Express-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa payment system, MasterCard payment system, and/or American Express payment system are not eligible to participate.
1.4 “Enrolled Card” means an eligible credit or debit card that an user has registered with the Pullce app.
1.5 “Service Providers (Fidel)” means Fidel whom provide transaction data on behalf of the Payment Card Networks
1.6 “Merchant” or “Pullce Merchant” participating merchants who are providing their offers on the platform
1.7 “Payment Card Networks” means the card networks (Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
Limitations of Use
By using Pullce and our website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, any entity who you represent who has entered into these Terms of Service, and your users that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer Pullce or any materials and software contained within Pullce or on our website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from Pullce or any materials and software contained within Pullce or on our website;
- transfer Pullce or any of its associated materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use Pullce or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Alybio Travel LLC provides;
- use Pullce or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use Pullce or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use Pullce to send unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use Pullce or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
With the Pullce app, you earn cashback when you make a purchase or Qualifying Transaction with a Pullce Merchant.
- When you make a Qualifying Transaction at a Merchant you will be rewarded with cashback for your purchase based on your Eligible Transaction. The cashback balance will be visible in the Membership tab of the Pullce app until you make a request to withdraw your cashback (your wallet balance will be deducted against your cash withdrawal request). You can find out more about the withdrawal process and conditions below.
- Cashback will only be paid into your “Balance” when you meet the following criteria:
a. You have a valid account with Alybio Travel LLC on the Pullce app
b. You have registered one or more Eligible Card(s) (debit or credit cards) to your Pullce account
c. You make a Qualifying Transaction(s) at one of the Merchants on the app offering cashback, using one of your registered Eligible Card(s) debit or credit cards
d. You will need to register your bank account details in the Pullce app for every cashback withdrawal request
- When you have made a qualifying transaction, your cashback will be shown as “Pending” on the Account page. When the business you have shopped with transfers us the cashback to add to your account, the cashback will appear in your “Balance”. This can take up to 30 days.
- We reserve the right to reclaim or adjust any cashback payments in the event that any Cashback has been added to your “Balance” in error.
- Merchants cashback offers are specific to each merchant location.
- We do not hold money in your “Balance” as a bank would, and legal title to any cashback earnings does not pass to you until you have taken possession of the cashback by way of a successful withdrawal from your “Balance”.
- Cashback is available to withdraw once the user has met the minimum withdrawal threshold, which is $10.
- You agree and acknowledge that in all circumstances the payment of cashback to you is at our discretion and we may refuse to pay cashback to you for any suspicious or fraudulent activity.
- We receive a commission payment from Merchants for each qualifying purchase that you make with them. If we do not receive the Alybio Travel LLC Commission Fee from the relevant Merchant for a qualifying purchase, we will not be liable to pay the corresponding cashback to you.
- Once the Merchant pays the Pullce Commission Fee to us (which can take 30 days or more from the date of the qualifying purchase), the cashback will appear in your “Balance” in your Pullce app.
- Once you have met the withdrawal threshold (see section cashback withdrawal) and requested a withdrawal to your chosen bank account, the corresponding amount will be deducted from your “Balance” and transferred to your chosen bank account.
- The Merchant, and AlyBio Travel LLC, reserve the right to withdraw cashback offers at any point and are not required to give a reason for such. Neither the Merchant nor Pullce takes responsibility for any expired cashback offers which have not been used before the period expires.
- The images used for each Merchant on the Pullce app are for illustrative purposes only.
Earning Merchant Points
With the Pullce app, you earn Merchant Points every time you make a purchase with a Pullce Merchant. Each Merchant has its own method and will determine their own Merchant Points system that is available via the Pullce app. The user can have one Merchant Points “Balance” for each Merchant who has configured their Merchant Points rules to participate on the Pullce app.
- When you make a purchase at a Merchant you could be rewarded with points also for your Qualified purchase based on your spend. The points balance will be visible in the Membership tab of the Pullce app until you redeem your reward with your points balance. You can find out more about the merchant points redemption process and conditions below.
- Merchant Points will only be paid into your “Balance” when you meet the following criteria:
a. You have a valid account with Alybio Travel LLC on the Pullce app
b. You have registered one or more Eligible Card(s) debit or credit cards to your account
c. You make a qualifying transaction(s) in one of the Merchants on the Pullce app offering cash back or points, using one of your registered eligible debit or credit cards
- Each Merchant has Merchant Points rules configured, which specifies how many points will be given for every dollar spent at the Merchant.
- We reserve the right to reclaim or adjust any Merchant Points in the event that any Merchant Points has been added to your “Balance” in error.
- Merchants Points are specific to each Merchant and their brand
- Merchant Points are available to redeem once the user has met the minimum terms specified by the Merchant. The User will find the terms associated with the Merchant and the offer by clicking on the offer via the Pullce app
- You agree and acknowledge that in all circumstances the payment of Merchant Points to you is at Merchant discretion and the Merchant may refuse to pay Merchant Points to you for any reason.
- Merchant points can only be redeemed in any location of that Brand (Merchant), as specified by the Brand (Merchant)
- Merchant points can only be redeemed purchasing any good available for points redemption on the Merchant (The Merchant is the only responsible to specify which goods are included and which are not)
- Merchant points are not withdrawable to a bank account like Cashback balance is
Redeeming Merchant Points:
Users may redeem their Merchant Points by transacting at the related Merchant with a Eligible linked card or any other payment method. The Merchant has the right to offer a discount or any extra offer in exchange for the Merchant Points earned by the user.
The Merchant is responsible to have its own rules of how to redeem the Merchant Points and how much worth each based on US Dollars.
Each Merchant specify which products or offer apply to a Merchant Points redemption
Once the Mercxhant Points have been redeemed, the Merchant confirms to Pullce the amount of Merchant Points and Pullce app will reflect the deducted Merchant Points in the “Balance” for that Merchant.
Types of Cashback Offers:
Always on Cashback Offers
This is the cashback amount which users are able to redeem anytime provided they meet the criteria given in the above section ‘Earning Cashback’, and that there isn’t an Extra Cashback Offer which they’re eligible for at the time of redemption.
Extra Cashback Offers
These are campaigns set up by Merchants to allow users to receive a higher amount of cashback than the Merchant’s standard ‘Always on’ amount when the user redeems against a campaign that they’re eligible for. Unlike ‘Always on’ cashback offers, Extra Cashback Offers are subject to particular parameters. There are two types of Extra Cashback Offers, Flash Offers and Personalised Offers.
Scheduled Offers are time-bound offers available to all users.
- Eligibility for Flash Offers:
Merchants run a Flash Offer campaign from the Campaign Start Date & Time to a Campaign End Date & Time. All users are eligible to redeem Flash Offers between the Campaign Start Date & Time and Campaign End Date & Time, providing they meet the criteria given in the above section ‘Earning Cashback. These types of offers usually last less than a day, usually some hours. These offers are meant to be promoted in a tv show, radio show or any other live streaming program. The cashback principle is the same as any other merchant offers but you have to make an Eligible Transaction with a linked card using the Payment Card Networks in the short period of time the offer is active.
- Redeeming a Flash Offer:
Users may redeem a Flash Offer by transacting at the related Merchant with a linked card between the campaign’s Campaign Start Date & Time and Campaign End Date & Time.
Come-Back Offers are Personalised Offers which are designed to be provided to users who haven’t transacted with a linked card at a Merchant from a period of time.
- Eligibility for Come-Back Offers:
Merchants have the ability to run a Come-Back Offer campaign with a Campaign Start Date to a Campaign End Date, with an Expiry Period, and to provide users who haven’t transacted at their business using an Eligible linked card from a specific period of time (this period of time is also called the Lapsed Customer Period). Users are eligible for a Come-Back Offer between the Campaign Start Date and Campaign End Date providing they have met the Merchant’s Lapsed Customer Period parameter, that it hasn’t expired, and they meet the criteria given in the above section ‘Earning Cashback’.
- Redeeming a Come-Back Offer:
Eligible users may redeem their Come-Back Offer by transacting at the related Merchant with a linked card. The offer can only be redeemed once per campaign.
To be absolutely clear, the “available cashback” balance does not represent a sum of money held by us on your behalf.
You can submit a request to withdraw cashback at any time, providing the Available Cashback balance has a value greater than $10, which is the withdrawal threshold. The minimum withdrawal amount is subject to change at any time.
You may only request one payout option in any 24 hour period.
You may withdraw your cash from your “Balance” by providing your bank account details in the app. Payout methods may stipulate a minimum value threshold being reached before allowing you to withdraw your cashback.
It is your responsibility to ensure your correct payout details are submitted. We shall not be responsible for any Cashback being sent to an incorrect destination where you have provided incorrect details.
The time between requesting payment of your Payable Cashback and it being credited to your chosen payout method within 5-10 working days. We shall not be liable for any delays.
We reserve the right to suspend Payable Cashback payments at any time without notice to you if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity has taken place.
By taking part in the scheme you understand that we continuously monitor participation and will take action against suspected abusive or fraudulent activity.
Card Linking & Eligibility:
– Linking an Eligible Payment Card: to link an Eligible Card, go to your Member Webpage and click on “Link an Eligible Payment Card,” follow the prompts to enter the Eligible Payment Card information and click “submit.”
– Un-Linking a Linked Card: to un-link a Linked Card, go to your Member Webpage and click on “Un-Link a Linked Card,” follow the prompts to un-link such card, and click “submit.”
– Card Eligibility: Not all Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards are eligible for registration – including PIN based purchases on debit cards. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Corporate cards, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Purchasing cards, non-reloadable prepaid cards, government-administered prepaid cards (including EBT cards), healthcare (including Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or insurance prepaid cards, Visa Buxx, and Visa-branded, MasterCard-branded, and American Express-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa payment system, MasterCard payment system, and/or American Express payment system are not eligible to participate. If you register a debit card, your transaction must be processed as a ‘credit’ (i.e., signature) transaction to make sure the transaction can be monitored. Do not use a Personal Identification Number (PIN) when paying for your purchases with your enrolled card if you want the transaction to be eligible for rewards or offer completion.
You acknowledge that Visa, Mastercard and AMEX may be unable to monitor every transaction made with your enrolled Visa, Mastercard and AMEX including PIN-based purchases on debit cards, purchases you initiate through identification technology that substitutes for a PIN, payments made through other payment methods (such as a digital wallet or a third party payment app, where you may choose your Visa, Mastercard and AMEX card as a funding source but you do not present your card directly to the merchant), payments of existing balances, balance transfers, or transactions that are not processed or submitted through the Visa U.S.A. or MasterCard, AMEX payment systems, and that these transactions are not eligible. You may opt-out of this monitoring at any time by unlinking your card.
Collection and Use of Transactional Information
If you enroll in the Pullce app, the Company and its third party Service Providers (Fidel) will collect and monitor information regarding the transactions that you make on Linked Cards, as described in the Pullce Terms and Conditions. This information is referred to as “transactional data” and is treated differently than your personal information. For example, if you register a payment card as a “Linked Card” in connection with transaction monitoring, you authorize us to share your payment card information with the “Payment Networks” so the applicable Payment Network(s) is or are informed of the registration of the Linked Card as a part of the Pullce app. You authorize the applicable Payment Network(s) to monitor transactions on your Linked Card(s) to identify “Eligible Transactions” in order to determine whether you have qualified for or earned an offer linked to your Linked Card(s), and for the Payment Network(s) to share such transaction details with Pullce app and participating merchants to enable your Linked Card(s) offer(s) and provide offers that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of transaction monitoring on the Linked Card(s) at any time by either deleting the Linked Card(s) in your account settings.
Notwithstanding anything to the herein or in the Pullce Terms and Conditions, Pullce and its third party Service Providers (Fidel) will use transaction information solely as follows:
- Use transaction data such as transaction amount, transaction time and merchant location to confirm an Eligible Purchase or return to match transactions to confirm whether you qualify for rewards.
- Share transaction data with the participating merchant where a transaction occurred as needed for the merchant to confirm a specific transaction occurred. For example, the date and amount of your purchase and the last 4 digits of your card number so the merchant can verify your purchase with its records if there is a missing or disputed transaction;
- Provide participating merchants or third party Service Providers aggregated and anonymized information relating specifically to registered card activity solely to allow participating merchants and third party Service Providers to assess the results of their campaign;
- Create a record of the transaction data and thereafter maintain and use data in connection with operating the Pullce Platform;
- Provide information in order to respond to a request from government authority or a payment organization involved in a transaction with you or a merchant.
Members authorize the sharing, exchange and use of transactional information described above and herein by and among Pullce and Pullce’s third party Service Providers (Fidel), applicable Payment Card Networks and applicable Merchants.
By registering a payment card in connection with transaction monitoring, you authorize Pullce to share your payment card information with Visa, Mastercard and AMEX (Payment Networks) so it knows you are enrolled. You authorize Mastercard, Visa and AMEX to monitor transactions on your registered card(s) to identify qualifying purchases in order to determine whether you have qualified for or earned an offer linked to your payment card, and for Visa, Mastercard and AMEX (Payment Networks) to share such transaction details with Pullce and participating merchants to enable your card-linked offer(s) and provide offers that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of transaction monitoring on the payment card(s) you have registered by navigating to your settings menu to remove your linked card(s).
The intellectual property in the materials in Pullce and on our website are owned by or licensed to Alybio Travel LLC. You may download Pullce, to view, use, and display the application on your mobile device for your personal use only. This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or these Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Alybio Travel LLC at any time.
You give us permission to download and install updates to Pullce on your device in accordance with your privacy preferences. This permission can be revoked at any time by deleting Pullce from your device.
The service providers (including Payment Card Networks), jointly and severally, shall not be liable for and do not assume any liability or responsibility for any loss, damage, delay, death, or injury to persons or property arising from or as a result of the acts or omissions and/or representations (whether oral or written) relating to Pullce app including without limitation, Pullce app, regardless of the form of action, whether, in contract, tort including negligence, strict liability or otherwise. The service provider’s collective liability for any claim arising from, in connection with, or as a result of the terms and conditions, any other Pullce documents, any benefits, and/or the acts or omissions and/or representations (whether oral or written) relating to the benefits and services provided by the service providers (including Payment Card Networks) hereunder shall be and hereby are expressly limited. In no event shall the service providers (Payment Card Networks) be liable for special, consequential, liquidated, incidental, indirect, exemplary, moral, or punitive damages even if notified of the possibility of the same. This section shall extend to, benefit, and expressly apply to the service providers and their affiliates, successors, assigns, and agents.
The Service Providers (Fidel) including Payment Card Networks, jointly and severally, shall not be liable for and do not assume any liability or responsibility for any loss, damage, delay, death or injury to persons or property arising from or as a result of the acts or omissions and/or representations (whether oral or written) relating to Pullce, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort including negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
You also agree to indemnify and defend Pullce, service provider (Fidel) and Payment Card Networks harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including attorney’s fees brought as a result of my involvement in visitation or participation and to reimburse them for any such expenses incurred.
Receipt images uploaded or otherwise provided through the app must legibly include the retailer name, all individual items purchased and their prices, the total amount paid and transaction date. If any of this receipt information is illegible or missing, your receipt may not earn awards.
Receipt images must be uploaded within 7 days of the in-store transaction to be eligible for awards. The same receipt may not be uploaded more than once. Up to 3 receipts per retailer per transaction date may be eligible for awards. You may only submit real, unmodified receipts for shopping trips that you were part of.
Receipts that earn awards are limited to receipts from specified eligible retailers and/or stores as detailed within the Pullce app; such eligible retailers or stores may be changed from time to time in our sole discretion.
When a receipt is uploaded, the user can earn Merchant points from Pullce and any other Merchant with active offers related to the items in the uploaded receipt.
We reserve the right to change app functionality and Award redemption options
We will attempt to process redemption requests within 7 days of their submission.
We may suspend or eliminate your Pullce Account after three consecutive months of not uploading receipts or sharing data related to purchases.
We may suspend or eliminate your Pullce Account if fraudulent activity is suspected and/or if receipts submitted are not the direct result of your shopping activity. Specifically, you may not submit receipts resulting from shopping trips that you were not a part of or that have been modified in any way.
The international recharge service allows credit to be increased to mobile phones in many countries that can be used in the services offered by your operator in the destination country, such as making calls or accessing the Internet, etc.
The recharge to mobile is made from your Pullce account by choosing by placing the number of the mobile you want to recharge.
The recipient of the credit sent through this “service” will not need to have an account with Pullce since the credit on the destination mobile is provided by the recipient’s local provider.
The international recharge payment will be made through the application with a debit or credit card + Pullce Points, and you will be asked to accept these terms.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have entered the correct telephone number for the delivery of said top-up; Recharging a mobile incorrectly will invalidate the possibility of a return of the service since it is not reversible, which is why the Site and the Application will require the user to REVIEW and CONFIRM said information BEFORE completing the purchase.
The price you pay for mobile recharge is made up of the cost of the service contractually established with the providers of these services plus the processing component thereof, which could vary depending on the amount to be processed.
The processing fee may vary depending on the amount purchased. In addition, third-party charges may apply. If the mobile top-ups you send must be received in a currency other than that of your credit or debit card, a conversion fee may apply from the financial institution that supports your credit or debit card.
The total amount charged, including the processing fee, will be displayed on the Site or App before you are prompted to confirm the transaction. Once the transaction has been confirmed, the payment will be processed. Once the payment has been successfully processed, the recipient will receive the amount corresponding to the recharge.
Pullce will send you an email confirmation or notification with recharge data information once the transaction has been successfully completed. Once the recharge has been processed by the local provider of the destination mobile, it can be used immediately.
All purchases of mobile recharge of these services cannot be returned, as indicated in the previous paragraphs. They are irreversible services.
Promotions and offers will apply under the strict decision of the Pullce board and may be changed without prior notice.
- When signup you are agreeing on opt-in on sms marketing service, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include offers, coupons, or other information
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just contact our support chat on the main page at www.pullce.com
- If you are experiencing any issues, you can contact our support chat on the main page at www.pullce.com
- Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You should expect to receive 4 messages per month from us.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing in Pullce or on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. To the extent permitted by law, Alybio Travel LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials in Pullce or on our website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to Pullce and our website.
Alybio Travel LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to Pullce or on its corresponding website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Alybio Travel LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk and we strongly advise you to make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Notice regarding Apple
To the extent that you are using or accessing Pullce on an iOS device, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of this clause. You acknowledge that these Terms of Service are between you and Alybio Travel LLC only, not with Apple Inc. (Apple), and Apple is not responsible for Pullce and any materials available in Pullce. Apple has no obligation to furnish you with any maintenance and support services with respect to Pullce. If Pullce fails to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple and Apple will refund the purchase price of the mobile application to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to Pullce and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be our responsibility. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to Pullce or your use of Pullce, including but not limited to (1) product liability
claims; (2) any claim that our mobile application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (3) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any third-party claim that our mobile application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with any applicable third-party terms when using Pullce, including any Usage Rules set forth in the Apple App Store Agreement of Service. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms of Service, and upon your acceptance of these Terms of Service, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms of Service against you as a third-party beneficiary of these Terms of Service. You hereby represent and warrant that (1) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (2) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your Pullce account and right to use Pullce and these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.